Subscribe with Bloglines Life in Geezerville

Friday, December 01, 2006

Somebody

Somebody told the chef I was upset over the “74” Health Department score.

Somebody got it all wrong.

Somebody missed my point that the monitor rather than the “monitee” dictates monitoring scores more.

For example, the steam table was marked for being 1 degree below the required 140. The monitor skipped class the day they taught standard deviations.

Another is that this monitor does not know the difference between toxic and taxi.

I wasn’t upset, but I knew that Negative Phil was. Used to be a positive person and now sees everything negatively.

AsA

Nashville Words of the Week “There shouldn’t be any books in this li-bary that I can’t read.” (2006-10-05)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home