Subscribe with Bloglines Life in Geezerville

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Righteousness

I awakened from my sleep feeling little feet walking down my fingers. I flung the invader aside, jerked on the light, and pounced out of bed. There she was crawling around looking for a hiding place. Taking my shoe, I thundered down with the sword of Lord and righteousness. Great was the mashing thereof. Madame Cockroach ascended to heaven.

By the time I found the bug spray and came back, she was gone. Even her body!

The do a good job of “Orkinization” around here, but every now and then a scout will sneak through.

Using my border patrol under the car mirror, I checked under the bed. There he was. Stephen King and his typewriter.

AsA

REMINDER: The War on Christmas begins the day after Thanksgiving.


--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home