Subscribe with Bloglines Life in Geezerville

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fire Down the Hall

Tad went off and left a Styrofoam cup on a hot plate. The alarm rang in the office and fire department station.

Jim, the hustler, hustled up to the apartment four doors away from mine, extinguished the fire while suffering a burn on his hand, called the fire department and turned their horses around.

I had no idea of the excitement around until a neighbor told me. However, I could have sworn that the odor in the elevator lobby was just like melted Styrofoam.

One of the good things about Sunday is the foxy young women about my age who come in to see their mothers and mothers-in-law.

AsA

My Counseling Motto: Live and help live.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home