Subscribe with Bloglines Life in Geezerville

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Physical Therapy works

My hips have been so painful for the past two years that I could not walk around a grocery store or a super-mart. At one point, they got so painful that I had to physically lift my left leg into the car.

My MD prescribed a month of physical therapy, which I recently completed. What I learned from the physical evaluation is that I had (have) a tight ass.

Each session began with electric stimulation (ES) of my hip muscles while I lay on a hot pad. The high point of the session was getting to moon my therapist twice while the ES pads were applied and removed.

This was followed by a series of stretching exercises while I was lying down. Then I sat in a chair and increasing up to two-pound weights were wrapped around my ankles for more leg lifts and stretches. I went to Junk-Mart and bought a set of ankle weights.

The world series of therapy has finished and I will miss our talks while exercising. They were about my therapist's adjustment to her new marriage and buying their new house.

I feel much better and can now walk without intense pain. I have resolved to never be a tight ass again. Well, I will try.

PS: It helped a great deal that the physical therapist is a most attractive blonde.

AsA

Why are dumb blonde jokes usually short? ...So men can understand them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home