Subscribe with Bloglines Life in Geezerville

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It all Depends

I paid my college tuition by singing in a gospel quartet. We were all sorta-good Christian boys most of the time. At least we did not jump out of our car and steal a watermelon like the guys in another quartet.

As sorta-good Christians, we loved our women. Each of us were attracted to our own unique part of a woman: Joe loved good legs, Sonny preferred butts, Bob was a boob. I always said that the eyes were key as mirrors of the soul. I learned much later that eyes can also be sheer curtains for the soul.

Never having been a buttaholic, it took me a long time to figure the butts of Geezerville out. My conclusion is that many of the residents wear Depends.

Based on my anecdotal research, I recommend investing in Kimberly-Clark for a solid return that will not waste your money. This study has been a moving experience.

AsA


Look out! He's got a pun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home