Subscribe with Bloglines Life in Geezerville

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

FUBAR

In the standard FUBAR procedure, overlapping events were scheduled. Admittedly, the family who rented the formal events room flowed over without permission into the Activity Room.

Our ladies were all a-dither that the 17th Anniversary Wedding and the Name That Tune contest overlapped. Problem solved, it would just take to a few changes to make the songs suitable for both as follows:

In The Good Old (Wedding-time) Summertime
Georgia (the girl I left behind)
Shanty Town (where we first lived, but it's better now)
Old Man River (put the seat up)
Me and My Shadow (except on Girls' Night Out)
That Old Gang of Mine (still likes to watch football)
Walking My Baby Back Home (will walking make him stop crying?)
I Wonder Who's Kissing (my old girl friend) Now
When The Saints Go marching In (you will be there)
I Left My Heart in San Francisco (and found it again in you)
Your Cheating Heart (never did anything more than look)

AsA
If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home