Subscribe with Bloglines Life in Geezerville

Monday, October 23, 2006

Let's Make A Deal

One of the activities offered at Geezerville is a variety of games. Carlene, our under-appreciated social director, organizes the various activities. Since I was the first to come "in costume", I was called to "come on down" although the floor was level. Carlene helped me find the crinoline, which was much too small to go over my shoulders. It became the top of my costume. The blonde wig was perfect. I may just have to have my hair curled. I won a doodad. Should have kept the play money. I was told not every man has the moxie to dress like that.

Two of my favorite tablemates are Mary and Charlene. I sit at Mary's table at lunch some days. Charlene and I sit at the "wild and woolly table" just about every night. My grandson joined the group last night. He is much more of a gentleman than I.

Charlene, the Ringmaster, was the only other one who came in costume. She won a toy motorcycle, which was passed on to my grandson for his birthday. He was really excited about it.

Charlene and Carlene are not the same person. We all have trouble using the right name.

AsA

News Flash: Intelligence of humankind decreasing. Details at ... uh, when the little hand is on the ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home