Subscribe with Bloglines Life in Geezerville

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Doozie

Easily distrac, I can still see from my ninth floor windows, the flashing lights of fire trucks at a strip center fire. The four-lane highway is closed for the time being.

Perhaps she will burn in the fires of Hell. I hope not, but Doozie is convinced she will. I do not know whether she actually lived the bad life that she claims. I do not know if she is going to Hell.
She lives on the floor that give some service to residents-in-need. And she keeps trying to escape. She wants to roll her wheelchair out into the middle of the four-lane highway in front of an oncoming car. Thus, she requires supervision 24 hours a day.

She’s got to go to an assisted living facility for full supervision. She may eventually go to Hell, but not from here.

AsA

Heaven is a blue state.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home