Subscribe with Bloglines Life in Geezerville

Monday, November 27, 2006

Nigerian Update

My bank has begun an investigation of those crooks. The first part of the story is in my earlier blog.

I knew the scammer had sent me the name of someone else to send the ill-gotten money to. Had to dig around in my Yahoo email account to find it again. Here ‘tis: BABATUNDE LAWAL, a Yoruba from Nigeria.

When I Googled his name, I found 14,000 references to him on the web. He is a highly regarded art history professor at Virginia Commonwealth University. I doubt he knows that those crooks have stolen his good name for their scams.

I was able to find the address for his department and an organization he is an officer in, but could not find his. So, I sent this alert there.

AsA

REMINDER: The War on Christmas begins the day after Thanksgiving.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home