Subscribe with Bloglines Life in Geezerville

Monday, December 18, 2006

Full Moon

We discussed the full moon over lunch. Speculated on how many shootings there would be in town. Fortunately, the sky was overcast so the full moon prompted none. Less than usual here.

The first time I was mooned was outside the Coors Brewery near Aspen. On a West Coast book tour, I conducted a workshop at the APA annual meeting in Snowmass, CO. My eldest and I took a day to white water raft down the Colorado. As we drifted past the brewery, a hiker took the opportunity to show his best side. Almost ruined my taste for Coors.

LaShonda was a delinquent teen searching for her lifetime three hots and a cot residence. Workmen were fixing the ceiling in my school. She ran up the ladders, turned around, and showed us her little black behind. I cannot remember what we did after we stopped laughing. I wonder whom she's mooning now.

AsA

Remember that half the people you know are below average.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home