Subscribe with Bloglines Life in Geezerville

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dawn

“You’ve got to meet her”, she said. “She’s under 60, real young, cute and ‘rat’ attractive.”

I met her. So far, she has not attracted any of the rats here. We talked about Geezerville. About how I prefer eating lunch at the first sitting when the food is hotter and fresher. Occasionally, it is even hot – especially the fried chicken.

She still sits in the back, second sitting, dining room. Sometimes I see her walking across the lobby in her Maidenform Cross-My-Navel Bar.

While we’re in the dining room, they’ve started using table tent menus. When I suggested that two years ago, the manager pooh-poohed me out of the office. Sometimes little seeds germinate.

AsA

Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home